FPA of Central Ohio has provided scholarships since 2000 in order to grant scholarships to students preparing for careers in the field of financial planning.
1. Financial Planning Association of Central Ohio Scholarship Fund:
- Online FPA Central Ohio Scholarship Application
- FPA Central Ohio Scholarship Description
- FPA Central Ohio Scholarship Fund Donation Information
2. Keir Education Scholarship:
Keir Education provides CFP exam review courses to help candidates who have completed the required coursework and are now preparing to sit for the CFP exam.
Members of our chapter can win a free Keir review course (a $1,000 value) for any of the three CFP exam cycles offered each year.
To win the Keir Scholarship award, students need only complete the brief scholarship application that’s located at this link. The three annual Keir scholarships are awarded based on merit, with consideration given to career goals and any honors received.
Since there are typically very few chapter members taking the CFP exam in any particular exam cycle, the probability of winning this scholarship is very high. If you’re planning to sit for the exam soon, don’t miss this great opportunity!